October 14th, 2 pm to 5 pm, Bogotá Time.
Hilton Corferias, Rocío Room
A small working space with limited seating.
Invitation only. If you want to participate, contact @kailin.
- 1 or 2 developers from every consensus and execution client team.
- 10 seats for developers, testers and security researchers from Ethereum Foundation.
- 5 seats for people from other organizations who have collaborated with mev-boost and PBS.
- Present the current status of the MEV-Boost architecture and the adoption numbers. 15 minutes.
- Summary of the open research questions for PBS. 15 minutes.
- Development next steps for decentralization and censorship resistance. 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Security risks and mitigations. 1 hour.