UNISUAVE Researchathon - Explore the possibilities of SUAVE with Uniswap V4 hooks.
Join us as we dive deep into the realms of SUAVE and Uniswap V4 hooks to explore what’s possible via three tracks:
- Intent-Based Systems led by @Quintus
- MEV Applications with SUAVE led by @dmarz
- Novel Mechanisms through Uniswap V4 Hooks led by Ken Ng @Uniswap Foundation
This will be an opportunity for you to:
- Go wild with mechanisms: explore what SUAVE and Uniswap V4 hooks can uniquely enable.
- From concept to spec: jam with mechanism designers and developers, and bounce off your design with peers.
- Whiteboard with us: discuss and develop your ideas in whiteboarding sessions with the core developers of SUAVE. Whether you are warming up for ETHGlobal Istanbul this weekend, or interested in winning a future grant by Flashbots or Uniswap, this is the event for you.
Sign up now before the available slots are filled.
ETHGlobal Hackathon - Hack on the Cutting-Edge
Immediately after the event, Flashbots and Uniswap Foundation will be co-sponsoring challenges at ETHGlobal Istanbul. Both teams will be ready to support IRL and online to help you push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- For more information on how to build on SUAVE, see the guides. (pw: suavemente)
- For more information on Uniswap V4 hooks, see the V4 dev docs.
- For more information on how to contribute post hackathon, see Flashbots or Uniswap
See you in Istanbul!