Rebranding Flashbots!

Here in our ship we try to make Fridays special. Unwind, no meetings, be curious, learn, play, explore.

We have failed miserably at this :upside_down_face: Understandably, too. I don’t know if you heard, but the most momentous event on the young life of decentralized technologies happened a few days ago!

And we are still here!!! :pray: We worked a lot over the past year. These days we have appreciated each other, celebrated, fixed bugs, strategized, and today we can play a little.

One of the funniest moments of my time here was when somebody in a meeting was talking about rebranding, and the side chat immediately filled with wrong answers for the new name. @taarushv won that day, by suggesting to make a twitter poll to decide.

So, why not? Let’s do this.

The rules

• Leave a comment in here with your proposal.
  • The name must be a compound of two words, plus two emojis. Like this: Flash+bots :zap: :robot:, right?
  • The config of this site might not let you post just the name, so be creative with your extra characters for bonus points. You could add a logo generated by one of those scary AI art bots, or a motto, or an anthem, or the name of our new CEO…
  • The winner will be the post with more likes in this thread.
  • Keep it nice.

Legal disclaimer: this is a non-binding exercise we are not forced to adopt any of the proposed names no matter how many likes you got there is no prize for the winner

1 Like

lol @ the legal disclaimer :smile:

3 Likes

This has been my favorite of all times:

Flashcorns :flashlight: :unicorn:

61mznKG6ClL.AC_SL1500

5 Likes

e=fb^2

obvious branding follows!

1 Like

+1 for the math. -1 for the missing emojis :smile:

1 Like

3evLabs :crown::sunglasses:

@sxysun

3 Likes

southbots :arrow_lower_left: :robot:

Then the whole collective pivots to research the biggest externality of our time: how the development of a few is only possible because of the persistent patriarchal colonization of the global south.

Once we start this route we will stumble with a huge contradiction, because the scarcity mindset that comes with development causes even more suffering in the big cities than the material poverty of rural areas. We will find an abundance of relations, connection with nature, and joy in the global south.

:boom: this became a heavy editorial piece.

1 Like