MEV panel invite

Hello all. My name is Will. I am the Ecosystem Growth Manager at Oasis Protocol Foundation. We will be hosting a mini summit at ETH CC in Paris. I was hoping to connect with someone from the flashbots team to see if there was any interest in joining a panel focused on MEV during our mini summit. I also would love to connect with the team to discuss some interesting areas for potential collaboration. I look forward to hopping on a call and discussing more

Regards,
William Wendt

1 Like

Hey Will!

Awesome! We’re in the midst of planning a series of events in Paris as well as our attendance at other side events. Has a date been set for this event?

Would be great to get some more info, happy to hop on a call and discuss more! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Fred,
Thanks for getting back to me. The date right now is July 19th at 9:00 am and I am sure we can work with you on scheduling for the time this particular panel is taking place in case you have other things going on that day. I would love to hop on a call and chat more. Here is my calendly. Please feel free to schedule any time that works best for you.

Regards,
William Wendt