Do you want to run a builder?

If so, please tell us more here:

1 Like

Yes I am interested. I find playing with Ethereum ecosystem very exciting. What software I need to build my own builder ? I see lots of documentation around but I am more of a install the SW , roll up the sleeves and learn.

Hello @vishal. See here: GitHub - flashbots/boost-geth-builder: Example builder

You can ask your questions, if any, in that thread.

Thank you.

In addition to our Goerli relay, we’ve now also opened block submissions on our Sepolia relay (where our relay delivers about 1 in 5 blocks).

Sepolia relay block submission endpoints:

Goerli relay block submission endpoints:

See also:

Note: Submissions are currently rate-limited to 60 requests / minute / IP address.

1 Like

Btw, the Flashbots mainnet relay will also allow external builder submissions from the get-go (the merge), in the same way as our testnet relays.

Mainnet relay block submission endpoints:

1 Like

This is my start command
But it does not show the execution of the build block

Are you triggering the block production? You will need to run the custom Prysm fork from GitHub - flashbots/prysm: Our custom Prysm fork for boost relay and builder CL. Sends payload attributes for block building on every slot to trigger building.

I ran the flashbot prysm program, but it still did not appear in the build block
This is my start command

@grust - let’s move to Issues · flashbots/boost-geth-builder · GitHub
Please attach your logs there!

1 Like

ok,Submitted

For reference - geth builder doesn't seem to work · Issue #29 · flashbots/boost-geth-builder · GitHub

1 Like